Wednesday, April 1, 2009

TOPSHOP INTERNSHIP & STUFF

So I got the internship! In June I'll be at Topshop headquarters at Oxford Circus, London doing design work for their 2009 collection. Cant wait! Still pinching myself a bit.

The crit for the current project was pushed back again. Im getting a bit tired of doing a lot of work that doesn't end up getting critiqued. Im pretty excited about the work I'm doing for this 'Distinctively Odd' book cover brief. It feels along the same lines as the illustrations I did for my vote poster last year.

Im currently in the process of documenting all of my work, as well as photographing the campus and Brighton. Because of a request, I'll be posting pictures of everything in my next entry.

Stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I've been looking everywhere for a contact at Topshop for design internships...this blog entry seems to be one of the first that comes up on Google.

    I was wondering whether you'd be able to send me a contact email address at all, I'd be SO grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet. Congrats about Topshop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh jealous! Im desperately wanting an internship for this summer/ christmas. Do you have a contact you are able to share at all? I'd be HUGELY grateful!

    XX
    alice-tate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete